Monday, October 3, 2011

Post number 5

This week we did a couple of things, one of those things was share our data log with other. During the weekend we filled out our data log i was surprised how much data I had given off. Most of the data that I was given off was from phone calls, text messages, email, search engines, post on social media websites and netflix. I was also shocked how much information can be taken out from this information such as personal and relations with other people and even location can you imagine knowing that your phone company always know were you are.


Another activity we did was the problem solving exercise were we had to follow steps to solve a problem as efficient as possible. I really enjoyed this activity since it both educational and fun. This activity really helped in my other classes were I had to solve problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment