Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Blog 8
This week in computer programming we finished our html website. Overall I think the HTML was a very fun project I really enjoyed making my own website from scratch. I also enjoy finding new ways and easier ways to make my website look alright. Some problems I faced was learning where and how tho change a the settings of a specific elements such color, style and etc. It was really fun in general and a very good way to shows the basics of programming.This week we also learned about a couple of codes such as the set,get,if and else statements. We used this codes in a activity where we had to find a picture that is hidden in a number of colored pixels. We used the set and the get statements to set a specific pixel or pixels a specif color. We then use the get statement to the those pixels so we can set them in a specific color. We also used the if and else statement which allowed us to set a specific pixel to get a specific color if it was greater than or lesser than the color assigned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment